Friday 17 October 2014

I m falling for u........


Each time I hear your voice
I can't help it
Its not my choice
My heart beats faster
My knees get weak
My stomach gets butterflies
I can hardly speak
Everytimes feels brand new
I can't help it
I'm falling for you

People always ask me why I like him
But its okay, bcoz if everyone knew They would like him too

Its so much easier to just say I don't like him
Then to have to explain why I do

Ur smile, It gets me everytime I see you I don't really know where this is gonna go
But its like i m floating in space

If he catches me looking at him, Least you know he was looking at you

You can love anyone one in the world..The problem is, so cant he

There's something about him no one else can see
It makes me go crazy when he looks at me
No one knows why I feel the way I do
But baby its because I'm in love with you



Everytime he smiles, I wanna cry
Knowin I can be, the sparkle in his eye
I dunno what to do
I dunno what to say
Its tuff being lonely
Every freaking day

How can you be friends with someone if everytime you see him it makes you want them more?

Cant fall alseep tonight,I dunno what to do
I hold my pillow tight, But I wanna be holding you
When I close my eyes
I will see your face
Ur a part of me
No one can replace!!  





2 comments:

  1. Love of 'one' is a piece of barbarism: for it is practiced at the expense of all others. Love of God likewise.

    Love and logic cant go hand in hand .

    Nicely penned : Ayesha !!!

    ReplyDelete