Wednesday 15 October 2014

Incomplete pain of love....

I wish ..... Incomplete pain of love ....Its kind off incomplete..i felt yet js wrote it <3  :-) 
Nt much 2 say,nt much 2 hear,i js feel I want sum beer, 
Loosing u was nt ma fear, bt,nt having u hurt me n nw its paining here, :'( <3
Evrytime I close ma eyes..i culd c u in ma dream, 
u Holding ma hands n I feel as if I am eating a chocolate icecream, 
I wish it wasnt js a dream n sumthng dat culd last 4 long,sumthng dat wuld make me feel gud n js nuthing go wrong,bt I guess it has to end dis way n I knw em really gona miss dis feeling..n Js could c u again in ma dreams when I wil b sleeping! 
Do u knw I couldnt sleep since last n9t, :(
If i js got sum chance den I culd fight.. 
Y is falling so easy.. yet difficult to act wise.. 
wil I gt another love-shot..bt,nw em so caught! 
i Cnt speak much, 
cn still feel ma heart <3 n d way u touch.. 
i knw I wuld b alright..still I feel so tight.. 
sumthng is still holding me..i wish it ws js u n me! ;) :)
i wish it didnt had 2 end dis way, 
coz nw I feel so gray.. 
Evrythng seam 2 have fade away.. 
Is this js a feeling or pain of lossing.. 
sumthng whch ws nvr meant 2 b mine or should I keep some hope n js keep trying!

8 comments:

  1. Really awesome lines.. but best thing is to be positive in every phase of life .. may be something better is waiting for you ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly Express but we have to move on cos If someone don't wait for us then why should we ..your words are sharp and its par excellence. What a fantastic Composition...!! Made my heart soar thank you :) on 1st attempt itself : you banged on the target !! knocked me down completely : Returned from Flashback ...kudos to you !! keep'em coming !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Amazing i m sharing this on my timeline (y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love haye allahh too much feelin ^_^

    ReplyDelete